The quintessential predators of the avian universe, falcons are characterized by their innate ability to swiftly identify, pursue, and kill their prey. Ever so generously, they have not just offered their name to one of the most sought-after Marvel heroes, but they also become our companions while we count on them as stupendous hunting consorts.
It’s true! Since the Renaissance, falcons have been employed for falconry, a practice that involves training these marvels to hunt little birds and animals.
Falcons are lauded for their precise vision, which is apparently eight times more advanced than that of humans. It equips them with more effective motor skills, allowing them to spot their prey from even two miles away.
In the case of these majestic birds, evolution has worked like a charm on their eyes to turn it into their most powerful asset. Did you know that falcons bear an additional, partly translucent eyelid that shifts from side to side? Additionally, they also boast a ridge that acts as a cool shade to the eyes during hot sunny days!
Amidst all their glory, it is important to mention that while a single falcon pet might not harm you, an aggressive group might sure do. These hawks feature a knife-like beak that is sharp enough to easily tear apart the spinal cord of their prey.
However, if you are a trained falconer or endeavoring to be one, your experience with these creatures will be nothing short of an adventure! If you have recently welcomed a falcon at your place, you must be in search of a fitting name that mirrors these mighty birds of prey.
This is why, in this article, we have lined up over 300 cool names that are sure to fit your pet’s personality like a glove!
Cool Falcon Names
With their incredibly strong profiles, praiseworthy flying capabilities, and exemplary agility, falcons are undoubtedly some of the coolest creatures of the bird world.
These instinctive birds weaponize each of their attributes to successfully take down their prey, as gigantic as 6 times their own size! We’d rather call them “perfectionists,” considering they like to ace their hunting like a pro and kill with precision as they break the backs of their victims.
If you are in search of a cool title that describes your pet warriors, then you would love the options we have listed below for you. Take a look:
- Champ – Pick this name in case you are a proud pet parent to an assiduous falcon.
- Jackpot – A marvelous title for a pet falcon that stands no competition.
- Casino – Use this name in case you yourself are a bit of a gambler.
- Bolt – A name that is inspired by your pet falcon’s avian instincts.
- Amazon – A popular title that seems like a fitting option for a pet falcon, owing to its resourceful demeanor.
- Prima Donna – A cool name that belongs to a falcon that loves catching all the attention to itself.
- Helene – This is a dazzling title that bears a Greek origin and translates into “shining light.”
- Sasha – A delightful endearment for a pet falcon that exudes a dash of spunk in her attitude.
- Boss – Use this name for a falcon that absolutely loves asserting its share of authority over others.
- Loki – You would love this name for your pet in case you happen to be a Marvel enthusiast.
- Orion – A glorifying name for a falcon that is culled from the popular constellation, meaning “limit.” Since Orion was a skilled hunter according to Greek mythology, this name works like a charm on your pet predator!
- Sheba – A spectacular Hebrew title that translates into “promise.”
- Thor – Because falcons are just as strong as your favorite superheroes!
- Reed – X-Men fans, where are you at?
- Hunter – An ideal nickname for falcons, because this is what they are the most skilled at.
Female Falcon Names
Essentially, female falcons are much bolder and larger in size than their male counterparts. In fact, these starlets are majorly reared while picking a falcon for falconry.
These unconventional features already set them apart from other types of female bird species, which are traditionally duller-looking, and bear the responsibility of parenting their younglings. If the falcon that you own is actually a girl, then you are in luck!
Below, we have listed some of the best titles for your birdie, so have a look:
- Babygirl – A sweet name for a female falcon that is close to your heart.
- Talia – Because your fiery pet falcon needs a name that suits her personality.
- Beyonce – Use this name for a pet falcon that is no less than a diva.
- Jewel – A gorgeous title for a bird that means the world to you.
- Becky – A cute name for a lady falcon that features a surprisingly whimsical personality.
- Peaches – An informal name to address a falcon that shares a special bond with you.
- Cece – This name is the perfect blend of smart and sassy!
- Daisy – Pick this title for a female falcon that looks as gorgeous as a daisy.
- Wonder Woman – Because your fierce lady can do it all!
- London – We love this unique name for your pet falcon.
- Sage – A name that is loved for the pleasant-sounding ring to it.
- Sweet Pea – Use this name for a falcon that carries a very affectionate nature.
- Jacqueline – This is an appropriate name for a powerful pet that likes to make a statement.
- Princess – Pick this beautiful name in case you absolutely love pampering your gal pal!
- Duchess – A regal title for a pet falcon that deserves to be treated like royalty!
- Baby – Quite a traditional, yet evergreen name to offer your female falcon.
- Kiara – If we had to pick an endearment that’s the perfect concoction of glamorous and feminine, it would be this one!
- Margaret – This name for your pet falcon might be an oldie, but it is sure a goodie!
- Angel – Use this title for a bird that serves as a wonderful companion in your life.
Male Falcon Names
If you happen to own a pet falcon, then you must be familiar with its dynamic and versatile nature. The traditional name to address a male falcon is Tiercel.
These robust creatures are characterized by their black-colored napes and crowns, in addition to a helmet-like wedge that is positioned towards their upper bodies.
Usually, a male falcon weighs up to 800 grams and boasts a range of gorgeous, blue-toned rings around its eyes.
Scroll through some of the most sought-after name recommendations that we have listed below for your bird:
- Rambo – A masculine title for a pet falcon that is exceptionally tough and aggressive in nature.
- Ty – In case you have a thing for short names.
- Romeo – Pick this moniker for a falcon with provocative instincts.
- Charlie – A feel-good name that looks lovely on a well-mannered falcon.
- Rusty – Use this name for a falcon that’s truly an old soul.
- Beau – Because we simply adore a falcon’s personable aura!
- Sunny – This is a marvelous name for a bird that adds sunshine to your life.
- Rax – A title that is meant for quite an intimidating-looking pet falcon.
- Fire – Because falcons tend to be really aggressive in nature.
- Barney – A pleasant name that’s meant for
Funny Falcon Names
Despite the powerful aura that they proudly radiate, there is something unexplainably funny about pet falcons. Maybe, the fact that that they are wildly capable of ripping our flesh apart if we pester them, yet they choose to flash their composed selves is what leaves us in awe, every single time!
Below, you will find a pool of comical nicknames for your pet bird that are sure to get you up and cracking, so have a look:
- Tweety – A sweet-sounding name for a friendly pet falcon.
- The Godfeather – Use this title to call out a falcon that thinks of himself as the alpha.
- Meryl Cheep
- Feather Graham
- Fal Pal – A funny and whimsical name to pick for a pet falcon that’s also your best pal.
- Edie Falcon
- David Peckham – A witty wordplay on the popular sportsman, David Beckham.
- Stephen Wing – We love this punny name for a falcon that acts as a bit of a nerd.
- Beaky – This is a hilarious title that’s inspired by the powerful beak of your falcon.
- Justice Beak
- Baldy – Because they seem bald to us!
- Bubba – A loving and funny way to address a pet birdie that you are protective of.
- Mr. Matey
- Lil Birdie
- Dancer – This is a chuckle-worthy title to pick for a bird that’s a born entertainer.
- Chow Chow
- Superman – Because your falcon loves to flaunt its avian capabilities!
Famous Falcon Names
Being pet parents to a unique bird also means that you need a famous name for it. Whether you have a penchant for a well-received title that has aged like fine wine through the years or a moniker that’s inspired by your favorite celebrity or TV show, you’ve got endless options to choose from our round-up below. Have a look:
- Brad Pitt
- Falcon – What better than calling your dear bird using its own original name?
- Dr. Blinky
- Dwyane Falcon
- Tim Cook
- Howland – This name is culled from the popular daily comic strip, Pogo.
- Jon Snow
- Katy Perry
- Hedwig – A wonderful choice for your pet bird in case you happen to be a proud Potterhead!
- Leonardo diCaprio
- Farsight – This famous name is inspired by The Last Battle, which is C.S. Lewis’ High Fantasy Battle. An excellent option for falcons, owing to their precise eyesight.
- Justin Bieber
Arabic Falcon Names
Arabic names are appreciated across the globe for their unparalleled beauty and rich cadence that almost feels like a gush of fresh breeze!
If you are planning to get one for your beloved pet, then you’re in luck because below, we have quoted some of the most breathtaking title recommendations to choose from.
So, let’s get started:
- Nadia – Quite a delicate name that translates into “dew.”
- Dounia – A name with a philosophical connotation for your pet falcon, meaning “The World.”
- Sadiq – This is quite a sought-after name in the Arabic culture, that translates into “trustworthy,” and “honest.”
- Taj – A wonderful name for a royal bird. It translates into “authority,” or “crown.”
Cute Falcon Names
To the world, falcons might be potentially murderous creatures, but to you, they are nothing short of your babies! If looking at your pet bird brings a warm smile to your face, then finding an adorable name that mirrors their presence in your life might just be the ticket for you.
Below, we have listed some of the most aww-inducing options, so brace yourselves!
- Darling – In case you are one of those overly-obsessed parents to your bird.
- Pearl – A name for a falcon that’s as special and rare as a pearl.
- Birdie Birdie
- Feathers – What better way to come up with a name than to seek inspiration from your pet’s body parts!
- Mr. Squeakers
Badass Falcon Names
From your falcon’s aerodynamic prowess to the fact that these stylish fliers are the only animals across the UAE that are permitted to be flown around in an aircraft (that too only in the first class and business seats, please!), everything about these creatures screams a whole lot of badassery and verve!
So, here are a few equally spunky name options to get you started:
- Wingo Star
- Thunder – Quite a powerful name for a fierce falcon.
- Captain – Use this peppy name for a pet falcon that loves leading the group.
- Justice Beak
This was all about over 300 awesome names for your pet falcon. These creatures usually tend to live up to 13 years and even longer in some cases. This means that your bird is going to stay with you for a long time, so make sure that you choose a special title that works for both of you.
We hope that our recommendations have helped you pick a unique name for your feathered friend! Lastly, if there’s another great suggestion in your mind that you think is worth sharing with other pet parents, then be a sport and make sure to share it with us.
Break a leg!